Presented by the South African Dance Teachers Association (SADTA)
Submit an original video showing your Freestyle Fast Solo dance performance.
Specifications: 1 minute maximum video length, to any music, costumes or practice-wear. Please try to video in landscape/wide-screen orientation with a file size less than 100MB, and upload the file directly into our form below (not through any file sharing service).
1) Sign up as a Dancer or Studio/Teacher (to enter on behalf of your students)
(for any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use Facebook Messenger)
2) Purchase 170 E-DanceSport Coins in your Account (6.5 GBP / 8.6 USD / 128 ZAR)
3) Add the Fast Freestyle competition category with your appropriate experience level for judging
(your level will upgrade automatically based on ranking highly in our series of competitions going forward)
4) Upload your video file or paste a link to your video in the Entry Form below
(if you don’t know your music details, just list “unknown”)
5) Tick the last box if you are willing to have clips from your video shared in social media highlights
(otherwise your video will stay completely private and secure)
6) Submit before the Feb 28 deadline!
(you’ll get an email when your scores/feedback are posted in your Account within ~48hrs, rankings finalized by March 2 on our Results page)
7) If you think you can better your score, feel free to submit another entry before the final deadline 😉
Top international judges will provide scores and helpful commentary evaluating your technique, agility, musicality, projection/expression, and overall execution.
Cost: 170 E-DanceSport Coins (6.5 GBP / 8.6 USD / 128 ZAR)
Prizes: E-Certificates for all and E-DanceSport Coins for the winner of each level