Presented by Anna Jones, sponsored by Sparkling Designs, and powered by e-DanceSport.
Submit an original video showing your Slow Dance performance.
Specifications: 1 minute maximum video length, any music, costumes or practice-wear.
1) Sign up and verify your email
(for any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use Facebook Messenger)
2) Purchase 130 E-DanceSport Coins in your Account (5 GBP / 6.5 USD / 105 ZAR)
(note: prices go up by 20% for the last week of the competition, so enter by Nov 22 for this early-bird rate!)
3) Add the Freestyle / Slow Dance competition category with your appropriate experience level for judging
(your level will upgrade automatically based on ranking highly in our series of competitions going forward)
4) Upload your video file or paste a link to your video in the Entry Form below
(if you don’t know your music details, just list “unknown”)
5) Tick the last box if you are willing to have clips from your video shared in social media highlights
(otherwise your video will stay completely private and secure)
6) Submit before the November 28 deadline!
(Scores/feedback will be posted in your Account in 48 hours, Rankings finalized by Dec 1 on our Results page)
7) If you think you can better your score, feel free to submit another entry before the final deadline 😉
Top international judges will provide scores and commentary evaluating your technique, agility, musicality, projection/expression, and overall execution.
Cost: 130 E-DanceSport Coins (worth 5 GBP / 6.5 USD / 105 ZAR)
Prizes: E-Certificates for finalists in all age and level sections. Sparkling Designs vouchers and E-DanceSport points for the winner of each level.